Friday, March 1, 2013

Spelling Tests returned... and THANK YOU!

The sixth graders are bringing their spelling tests home today.  Please ask to see them as I'm sure you will be pleased!  They ALL did very well!

Also,  I'd just like to thank all my students for an amazing week!  I can't express enough how thrilled I am for the opportunity to witness everybody's creativity and brilliance!  There are so many thoughtful writers and talented artists at OCS that I can't wrap my head around it sometimes.  I'm so lucky to get to work with these students.  They've blown me away with their intensity and focus on our project this week.  Currently we are working on a Create a Character project and every class has thought up some unforgettable characters.  Keep an eye out for them as they will soon be hanging up. 

I hope everyone has a safe weekend and gets to enjoy this sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment